Garni Ciasa Roch: welcome to the Dolomites in Corvara
Enjoy the unforgettable experience of a holiday in Corvara, where the most incredible Dolomites of South Tyrol meet the beauty and peace of the pastures and woods of Alta Badia.
We are looking forward to greet you in the Garni b&b Ciasa Roch, an oasis of peace, sports and relaxation in the mountains. You will be welcomed in a warm and caring ambience, where you will find cozy and comfortable rooms with bed and breakfast accommodation. From here you can enjoy all the attractions Val Badia has to offer: skiing on the legendary slopes of Sella Ronda and Dolomiti Superski, countless hiking, trekking and biking trails, walks, tours and excursions.
Experience the charm of the Ladin valleys of the Dolomites with us, in the Garni bed and breakfast Ciasa Roch in Corvara.
Norms in South Tyrol
- In the open and in enclosed spaces, you should keep a distance of at least 1m (3.3ft) from other people. Where this is not possible, you should wear a mask.
- In enclosed spaces you will find hand sanitizer.
- Follow general hygiene rules: Wash your hands often and don’t touch your face.
For additional information please visit www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
- Our staff will continue to make you feel at home, while keeping the required physical distance.
- All our staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Our large breakfast room allows us to to space guests at least 1 m apart.
- There will be a buffet, but guests are required to wear gloves and a face mask.
- At our bar we will provide table service. Tables will be placed, as to adhere to the minimum 1 m distance between people.
- Rooms will be sanitized with appropriate cleaning products, after each guest leaves.
- If you prefer, you can decide to not have your room cleaned daily, in order to minimize contact with our staff.
- To minimize risk, we will remove non-essential removalble objects from rooms and common areas.
- We will regularly ventilate rooms.
- Surfaces, buttons, and objects will be cleaned multiple times per day
If you were to develop a fever or any other covid-19 related symptoms in the days leading up to your arrival, we ask you to be responsible and postpone your holiday. We will update this document to keep up with the latest covid-19 regulations and reccomendations.